Beachfront Properties in Playas

This project is fantastic. It offers amazing beachfront condos and an even better financing plan! Take advantage of your opportunity to reserve a condo and secure the lowest price possible for just $2,000 down!

These upscale oceanfront condos range in price from $120,000 to $163,000. There are three lavish penthouse suites in the building ranging from $195,000 to $241,000. However, just 1 luxury condo remains on the market.

In addition to condos, this gated community offers 45 houses as well (3 different models) with prices ranging from $74,260 – $88,307. This project is set to be completed in early 2015.

Each unit has 3 bedrooms, great living area and a balcony with a side ocean view. All homes have personal parking and residents can enjoy 24-hour security, direct beach access, a social area with large swimming pool, BBQ pit, etc. Financing options include a 10% down payment, 40% of the total amount divided in equal payments over 36 months and the remaining 50% at the end of construction. Call us today at 786.360.7191 to reserve your apartment or house for ONLY $2,000 DOWN before they’re all sold out!

  • Location: Playas, Guayas 
  • Price: $120,000 
  • Bedrooms:
  • Bathrooms: 2.5 
  • Area (m²): 85.82 
  • Beachview: Yes 
  • City of Interest: Playas 
  • Province: Guayas